Aug 17, 2011

Garangaao Night


The Garangaao (القرنقعوه) Night is very special to me and even that I have grown up, the feeling of excitement remains the same. It is always simple, always colorful. 


I always take responsibility of making the boxes/bags... starting from the design, the colors, the candies... with the help of my sister or my friend. And this year, I decided to make something more challenging that needs more work. 

Here's what I did... 







About 40 boxes, took me 4 days all by myself... I actually finished attaching the tags at the same day of Garangaao. But I honestly enjoy the whole preparation process.

And Here's my lil niece in her lovely traditional dress...





A special thank you to Noora. 

Love,
Sara.


1 comment:

  1. am still waiting for mine :P aba ilmdwar lawsm7ty :P

    mashallaa great job sara :D, one day u'll have ur own garang3o-packaging shop inshalla :p

    ReplyDelete